Quick Update: Karl Long’s “Experience Curve” blog has a Technorati rank of 440 and not 332 as noted. Apparently, there’s another blog of his that’s causing that Technorati confusion.
Kudos to Peter Kim of the “Being Peter Kim” blog, for putting together a new list of Top Marketer Blogs (yes, I’m on it:) that he’s culled from three sources: Mack Collier’s Top 25 Marketing Blogs, ToddAnd’s Power 150, and the Z-list. What was interesting is that some of these blogs were mentioned in my Top 10 CMO blogs post on Marketing Profs. Speaking of Mprofs, it’s been forever since I started my series of marketing posts on the blog and in the interim they’ve had some terrific changes including a totally new look-and-feel. But, I digress… So back to the list of Top 13 Marketer Blogs!
Here it is:
- Flooring The Consumer :: Technorati authority = 504. Authored by CB Whittemore, Director of In-Store Innovation, Wear-Dated Carpet Fiber.
- ExperienceCurve :: 332. 440 Karl Long, Web/Social Media Integration Manager, Nokia. (updated)
- Marketing Nirvana :: 424. Mario Sundar, Community Evangelist, LinkedIn.
- The Marketing Excellence Blog :: 254. Eric Kintz, VP Marketing, Digital Photography & Entertainment, Hewlett-Packard.
- cgm :: 191. Pete Blackshaw, CMO, Nielsen Buzzmetrics.
- Decker Marketing :: 167. Sam Decker, VP Marketing, Bazaarvoice.
- Masiguy :: 162. Tim Jackson, Brand Manager, Masi Bicycles.
- AttentionMax :: 153. Max Kalehoff, VP Marketing, Nielsen Buzzmetrics.
- Churbuck.com :: 148. David Churbuck, VP Global Web Marketing, Lenovo.
- Emerson Process Experts :: 130. Jim Cahill, Marketing Communications Manager, Emerson Process Management.
- Bernaisesource :: 99. Dan Greenfield, VP Corporate Communications, Earthlink.
- John Dragoon’s Blog :: 29. John Dragoon, CMO, Novell.
- Randy’s Journal :: n/a. Randy Tinseth, VP Marketing, Boeing.
Since 13 doesn’t sound like a good number and since it’s missing at least two more of my favorite marketer blogs. Here they are:
* Damon Billian (formerly PayPal Damon) — my good friend Damon, who leads community efforts at SimplyHired
* Rohit Bhargava (VP of Interactive Marketing, Ogilvy PR) who runs (what I think) was the fastest growing marketing blog ever called Influential Marketing Blog!
Speaking of all these Top 10 blog lists reminds me of my top three, Top 10 lists ever on Marketing Nirvana:
1. Top 10 CEO blogs
2. Top 10 CMO blogs
3. Top 10 corporate blogs
Leave a Reply