Wow, that’s quite a journey! I’m elated to confirm the news that my good friend Jeremiah has been hired at Podtech as Director of Corporate Media Strategy!
Jeremiah, most definitely, is an awesome choice to lead the Corporate Media Strategy division at Podtech. John Furrier has proved time and again that he’s adept at picking the right people and letting them do their thing. Case in Point: Hiring talent like Scoble and now Jeremiah.
Moving forward we’ll see Jeremiah:
- Continue to be a Community resource to companies deploying social media.
- Help corporate folks who are deploying social media with strategic and tactical deployment plans.
- Build partnerships with many of his friends and peers who deploy social media.
- Assist in understanding new tools, hunting for the elusive metrics, and real user profile.
- Meet as many movers and shakers in the industry, stay close to the hub of the action.
I’ve seen Jeremiah in action: while he carved out exceptional corporate media plans, built partnerships, reinvented his blog and achieved phenomenal success, and became an invaluable community resource to one and all. Most importantly, he deserves the accolades because he’s one heckuva nice guy and a great friend!
As Brian Oberkirch says in his congratulatory note to Jeremiah:
Enjoy your time off — you’ve got a company to help build when you get back. I love it when the good guys win.
For more Jeremiah: Check out my August 06 interview with him on modern Corporate Web Strategy with questions from our community:
Part 1 | Part 2
Tomorrow’s post: Why “Borat” succeeded while “Snakes on a Plane” did not?
Leave a Reply